Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lady Bug and Leather

Hello!

Days are passing by so fast and time is running out of working on my project for AMFI. Sometimes I feel stressed out, but then I think about all the reasons why I am here and what I want to do after University.

So...basically my days are filled with researching and studying. Nevertheless I also find and make time for myself, where I watch my shows and series or just go for a drink with friends.
Today I wore a really casual outfit to school. Something I always go outside with are my bag and a jacket because here you really never know how the weather will turn out to be. Furthermore I wore my lady bug shirt, some boyfriend jeans and my favorite red sneakers.

Recently, like you could also probably see, I was trying to create a "dip-dye", which did not turn out the way I wanted it to, but I am happy it washes out very fast :D

Have a look at my recent photos and think squared!
I will try to keep you all updated.

Have a good week.
Best wishes, Laura S.






Wearing:
Jacket | from Zara
Shirt | from Korea
Boyfriend Jeans | from GAP
Sneakers | from Korea
Bag | from Y'not

Sorry, had no other photo of my lady bug shirt :) 




3 comments:

  1. Super leuk jasje! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! Great blog you have :)

      Delete